Villa Rica, GA show - Feb 28, 2009

SeaStorm

Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 7:00pm
211 Main Street
Villa Rica, GA USA

$7 gets you in the door for an awesome metal show featuring Theocracy, A Lower Deep, Mortal Enticement, Xeroderma, and Brutal Language!

--------------------------------

No offense to the state of Georgia, but I rarely wish I lived there (too hot for me). Except when I see Theocracy concert announcements :erk:

For you locals, enjoy!

Sooooooooooo Far...........

anyway, this is going to be your first show with theocracy Val??

If I recall correctly you are in Mexico. You may be happy to see their is an upcoming show in Texas as well.

Nightmare Metal Fest - San Antonio, TX!
If you're in town for SXSW, or even if you aren't, come check out this awesome show!!

Start Time:
Friday, March 20, 2009 at 4:30pm
End Time:
Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 11:55pm
Street:
1305 E. Houston Street
City/Town:
San Antonio, TX

The Nightmare Metal Fest will take place the same weekend as the SXSW Music Festival in nearby Autsin, TX. The lineup includes:

* Theocracy
* Aetherius
* Aska
* Halcyon Way
* Imagika
* Krucible
* Lunarium
* Metavenge
* Mindwarp Chamber
* One Of Sixx
* Sacred Dawn
* Seven Witches
* Six Minute Century
* Vicious Rumors

1- and 2-day passes are available from the web site (http://nightmaremetalfest.com/) for $30 and $50, respectively - what a bargain!

BTW Nightmare Records website has been hacked. http://nightmaremetalfest.com/MetalFestII/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

yeah, i'm aware of that show but......... i think that i need an special permission from the USA government to be "wandering" in the country, and my studies schedule doesnt allow me to get it....... sob sob......

if any of you go to the show, let me now how it was....

Just wanted to remind everyone about the show! Also when you guys get a chance let me know what you think of my new solo project song!!! Just click on my personal banner and it will take you straight there!!! It is the self titled track off of the album Waves Of Steel!

-Val

nice work, its shreddy, but at the same time, its relaxing, not a lot of song can have that feeling XD

The other songs on your myspace are gonna make it to the CD?? are very good too

You by any chance have any pics with the other guitar that I played last night??!! haha

Now I need to keep track of INSTRUMENTS as well!? Sheesh. :)

Didn't get any good ones:

theocracy-20090228-thumbnail-100.jpg
theocracy-20090228-thumbnail-101.jpg
theocracy-20090228-thumbnail-102.jpg