villipend and amend the sins you condign(sp?)

Robotnikftw.jpg

Okay, so this is a really old thread, but who cares. I recently got into Nevermore with this album on the very day that Condign was the Word Of The Day from Merriam-Websters. Condign is, in fact, not used properly here because it is an adjective and being used as a verb. Sorry that I have to be the nit-picky grammarian. By the way, I like your Four Horsemen, Lordlucid.

Okay, so this is a really old thread, but who cares. I recently got into Nevermore with this album on the very day that Condign was the Word Of The Day from Merriam-Websters. Condign is, in fact, not used properly here because it is an adjective and being used as a verb. Sorry that I have to be the nit-picky grammarian. By the way, I like your Four Horsemen, Lordlucid.

it's not correct but sounded good at the time... I was reading Gertrude Stein's poetry at the time so blame it on the dead lesbian! LOL Proper syntax was not one of her strong points..

oh dont defend yourself to this dickhole. he registered in aug of last year and THIS is his first post?! he's been working on it for a fuckin year, he's probably an illiterate.