Vintersorg Reviews

It's a shame that we only publish reviews in Turkish in PasifAgresif. We could have been a huge site! Anyhoo... I, hereby, can vouch for the quality of the aforementioned reviews.

Another weird thing that caught my eye is that all Vintersorg reviews in metal-archives have >90% averages. Truly a rare occasion.

Indeed, there wasn't any Mr V's albums review thread before! Thanks for creating it! I looked at older threads but couldn't really find reviews; however, it's incredibly funny to look at past threads.

I have no affiliation with this publication, but this closely echoes my sentiments and I think the Vintersorgians here will appreciate it the same...

I have two phrases to start off this review with, and both of them will shock the Metal-world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH VINTERSORG!!!!!!!!

2. THIS BURIES THE NEW EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, baby! If you put Vintersorg in the fold of anything, it instantly takes on a whole new life. Let me tell you something. I could give a piss if BORKNAGAR ceased to exist. I have never really given a crap about them. They were in that file under "too much to figure out" column.

So next. This is easily a better record than "Prometheus" from EMPEROR: BORKNAGAR figured it out and have created one ass whipper of an album - melodic, brutal, eloquent, progressive, morbid, beautiful, baddmutherfuckingass!!!

Also, it never hurts to have the drummer from SPIRAL ARCHITECT help out (his playing is alright, and if you believe that, well....) (Asgeir isn't only a stand-in, he is permanent! - Alex) and the ever-underappreciated Tyr who has no problem showing his bass-abilities to everyone. Also a plus are the piano interludes and wonderful use of the keyboards and fuckin pinpoint clean vocal patterns.

This is definitely top 5 of 2001. I suggest you all listen...............

Hehe.