Vintersorg sound : how would you like the next songs sound ?

OceanbarD

DeadsouL of a modern bard
Oct 9, 2001
Canada
how would you like the next Vintersorg songs sound ? as any
of existing songs are different ? and how different ?

Actually all I didn't really enjoy with previous Vintersorg albums were the drums (which weren't that bad). But we all know who will be on the next album! I am sure anything the man does will be incredible, he has yet to disappoint me with anything. I like how he mixes Swedish and English lyrics on his albums and I guess that will be the case on "Visions From The Spiral Generator" I really have no idea for what I would want him to do differant on the next album. I will give this some thought tonight.

Yes of course i know Vintersorg is doing an awesome job and that
won't stop , but what i want to know is how you want it look as
songs you like or things you would like he add in his music.
perssonaly i would like he came back to put more acoustic
guitar and piano.

Yeah more acoustic guitar I could definatly go for, also I love it when like on some of the parts of the song "A Dialog with the Stars" he sings clean and with brutal vocals together. That sounds cool as hell I wouldn't mind more of that. I wouldn't mind more than one slow song on the next album like "The Enigmatic Spirit" which is one of my favorite tracks off the Cosmic Genesis cd.

Yes , i agree : the enigmatic spirit is at my opinion his best "slow"
songs and i would like to have an acoustic song with vocals
again next time. also those black and melodic vocals at the same time are great (he do that often tough).

I'd like to see him bring in Cia Hedmark again, and add more electronic elements to his music, expanding on what he started with Cosmic Genesis. And have a lot more instruments, cellos, violins, flutes.....

Originally posted by Till Fjalls
I'd like to see him bring in Cia Hedmark again, and add more electronic elements to his music, expanding on what he started with Cosmic Genesis. And have a lot more instruments, cellos, violins, flutes.....

Yeah, flutes!! But not more electronic elements...
I would love it if he got even more folkish :eek:)

yes more folk would be definetly cool and winter-frost he do that
often on the 2 first album : black vocals with clean vocals at the
same times...yeah i would like he have more symphony too !
like flute , violin and all , just like the intro of the 8th song of
odemarkens son ! anf for the electronic sond i dont want any !
like on naturens galeri...i don't want electronic in melodic folk
black metal ! well , continue to exprime your opinions !