Vintersorg tattoo

thats awesome. I would definitely get a Vintersorg tattoo at some point. The name Vintersorg, the band, and the Man all have great influence on my music career.

thats awesome. I would definitely get a Vintersorg tattoo at some point. The name Vintersorg, the band, and the Man all have great influence on my music career.

thanks :kickass: im really satisfied with my vintersorg tattoo, it took 4 hours to complete and it was worth every minute of pain, tho it didn´t hurt that much after i lost feeling in my arm :p

Welcome Vildvarg!

I really like your tattoo, I would have gotten a smaller one, but it's still very nice! :headbang:

thanks for the warm welcome :kickass:

yes some find it very big and daring spot to place it on, but i mostly get nice credit for its details and place on arm so im realy proud.

Wow!!! Your tattoo is just great :) I absolutely love it! Maybe I will copy your idea, hehehe :p
My hubby has one at the same place but it says My Dying Bride... so cool!!!
Where in Sweden do you live?

hehe, im glad you like it:lol: btm i live in Österbymo in Östergötland, but im moving soon to Tranås in Småland. where you from?

well, a tattoo is personal, whether is says Vintersorg or My dying bride. id like to hear ppl comment to his tattoo tho :/

Of course but I'm also entitled to my own opinion.;) And it is what it is. Such as it is. Nobody has to agree with me, nobody has to acknowledge me.:)

Of course but I'm also entitled to my own opinion.;) And it is what it is. Such as it is. Nobody has to agree with me, nobody has to acknowledge me.:)

I agree, however. And even though the Vintersorg is both neat and looks pretty well-done, the idea of getting a band's name tattooed on my skin is abhorrent. I know my tastes fluctuate wildly. My interest in bands wax and wane.
When I was younger, I used to love HIM and I considered getting the Heartagram tattooed. Imagine how happy I am now, that I didn't do so.

Amazing tatoo!!! it's a little big for my taste but it looks amazing!

Congrats ^^

thanks :) I thought if I made it smaller I would just regret that didn´t make it bigger (along the arm) I decided not to go to far out on the wrist.