Vintersorg tattoo

I live in Värmland :) but maybe (like u) moving to Örebro or Göteborg... the last one is better for me because I love big cities, hehe :p

Yes! Hubby means husband, hehe, it's not a dog name :lol:
Maybe it's not so common to say hubby instead of husband but sounds nicer (for me! :saint:)

If you move to Orebro you can catch Nightingale concerts and stalk... I mean hang out... with Dan Swano!

Rivfadír;7701788 said:
I agree, however. And even though the Vintersorg is both neat and looks pretty well-done, the idea of getting a band's name tattooed on my skin is abhorrent. I know my tastes fluctuate wildly. My interest in bands wax and wane.
When I was younger, I used to love HIM and I considered getting the Heartagram tattooed. Imagine how happy I am now, that I didn't do so.

yeah i had that in mind when i decided to get a vintersorg tattoo." this will last my whole life" and i kinda saw that pretty funnie, that when i grow older and maybe don´t listen to vintersorg i can look back and think how stupid i was when i was younger. well, you only live once right :) Thanks for posting :kickass:

I don't know Tranås but... I have been in Malmö twice and it's really cool city :) but sometimes is a bit hard for me to understand the dialect from Småland... :/

I live in Värmland :) but maybe (like u) moving to Örebro or Göteborg... the last one is better for me because I love big cities, hehe :p

Yes! Hubby means husband, hehe, it's not a dog name :lol:
Maybe it's not so common to say hubby instead of husband but sounds nicer (for me! :saint:)

hehe :) you know its not that easy to understand your accent from värmland either :p my brother studies there and when he comes back i have to grab a dicionary or however you spell that :)

It's definitely a well done tattoo. Only downside is that it's so huge. It's pretty damn hardcore, though.

thanks, imo the size is perfect, i could have made it bigger but i left it this size so i can use wristbands and still be able to use a longshirt without showing the tattoo. like yesterday when i was on a work interview :p

Be our guests, they already have the Danish learned so that shouldn't be a big problem.

That's the most stupid thing I've heard in a long time! (ok, I actually hear it quite often).
I'm from Blekinge (east of Skåne) and wherever I go in Sweden people always assume that I'm from Skåne although IMO the two dialects are very seperate. Although I've always done my best in defending Blekingska, I'm slowly giving that up now.
Anyway, I cannot understand one single word of Danish. The fact that most Danes speaks about 200% faster than any other Nordic nation doesen't make things easier. I have many friends (from all around Sweden but mostly from Skåne) that feels the exact same way. I can almost speak Norweigan fluently, but Danish is still an enigma to me. Yes, all three languages are similair, especially Danish and Norweigan, but it's a fact that Danes speaks soooo damn fast. At least, it should be a fact. Some scientist should really investigate why things are this way.
Oh, and some say that people from Finland speaks really fast, but this is probably due to the fact that our languages aren't related in the same manner. Danes are quick as hell!
Not bashing any ppl. from Denmark here, just so you know! :p

You know you can make all those post as one right? Just hit the quote button and open it in a new tab, then copy the posts with your comments in only one post :) .

An even easier way is to use the multi-quote button on all the comments you want except for the last one, where you use the normal quote button so that the forum or whatever know that your finished multi-quoting.

there is a site called www.gravbortskane.com, (Gräv bort skåne) It means: Dig away skåne :) that explains how much we "sweds" don´t like skåningar :p

Rivfadír;7714950 said:
Then give it back, thieves.

An interesting theory I heard of a while back states that Skåne is in fact still legally Danish. The thing is, after the last war a deal was struck. Denmark should hand over Skåne to Sweden and in return Sweden should do something (I don't remember what) for Denmark.
Point is, Denmark gave up Skåne, but Sweden never lived up to their part of the bargain, therefor it is not valid until they do.

That's the most stupid thing I've heard in a long time!

Damn right! I know Danish now, since I've been living in Copenhagen for some years, but before I moved here I couldn't understand a word of it. I always resorted to English in the beginning, to make myself understood.
And yes, while living in the vicinity of Gothenburg a few years before that, I often got remarks on us Skåningar being Danes or half-Danes.
I say we should go independent like we were in the very beginning, then the rest of you Swedes can come crying because all of your agriculture's gone! Muahahahaha!!!!!!! o_O