Vinyl

May 27, 2001
Does anyone know which Katatonic releases were also published as LP? I only managed to find this blue thingy (Jhva Elohim Meth) and Discouraged Ones. What's up with BMD, for example, and the newer ones? :confused:

p.s.: don't ask me why I like vinyl :loco:

I ONLY have the blue thingy and Discouraged ones,too :cry:

BUT there is a PIctureDisc version of "For funerals to come".It was released by Avantagarde when this miniCD was released.
A friend of mine has it and he'd better be careful :devil:

I have also seen an LPversion of "Dance of December souls"
But it wasn't out by NoFashion.... It was out by some label whose name i can't recall,maybe it was a bootleg version(?) or a licensedversion....hmmmmm i have no idea...i didn't buy it when i found it,cause i am a bit pissed off with bootleg vinyls and stuff (yet I bought a bootleg Hypocrisy CD some months ago :rolleyes: )
I still don't know if I have regret it or not....hmm..

I´ve the rarest Katatonia recording, a split 10" ep with Primordial. It is a limited edition... so I guess you can´t get it in no way without paying top dollars!
I must admit that this is a vinyl you can be proud of...

Yes, I have the primordial/Katatonia - Split EP Too.
This is a masterpiece strictly limited !!!

I have the Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork too limited to 500 pieces hand numbered !!!!

Well, I'm happy !

;)

;)

ooops,indeed i forgot to mention the split with primordial..
I will never find it :waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:
:cry:

i have the DM "Nightwork" vinyl at least...
oh well,we can't have everything :eek:

Well, I have only two vinyls. In Flames's Lunar Strain and Subterranean. I'd like to have Katatonia's Jhva Elohim Meth too, but it seems impossible to find it. :(

This is all Katatonia vinyl that has existed. And there's no mistake on this because some of the information here I gathered after years of collecting vinyl and talking to buddies about it(besides I have all them myself):

Jhva Elohim Meth blue vinyl 12" mlp.

Dance Of December Souls lp (Brazilian bootleg. Printed by Hellion records. It sucks, no lyric insert and record is too thin, but better to have this than none at all).

For Funerals To Come picture-mlp.

split purple vinyl 10" mlp with Primordial (the song is Scarlet Heavens from Saw You Drown).

Discouraged Ones gatefold lp.

That's right, there was no vinyl version for Brave Murder Day.

Originally posted by Daniel
Dance Of December Souls lp (Brazilian bootleg. Printed by Hellion records. It sucks, no lyric insert and record is too thin, but better to have this than none at all).

this is what i had found....but i thought,better NOT to have this.... :rolleyes: