Vio-lence

Break Zero

Thrasher
Feb 5, 2003
Great band, but I've noticed, except for the Opressing The Masses/Tourture Tactics reissue, and getting lucky on eBay, I can't find their albums. Is there any way to get a hold of their music, such as mp3's or finding the CDs anywhere?

The band said "Eternal Nightmare" would be reissued soon, let's hope so :)

A live album is in the works too, I think we had a few threads about them here at the old school forum, check the archives.

I hope Eternal Nightmare gets reissued. Any idea when?

\m/ SERIAL KILLER!!! \m/

and yeah, I heard about the live DVD, when is that supose to happen?

Break Zero said:
I hope Eternal Nightmare gets reissued. Any idea when?

\m/ SERIAL KILLER!!! \m/

and yeah, I heard about the live DVD, when is that supose to happen?
I don't know, they've been talking about it for 2 years now, I hope it's still in their plans.

Some stores say they can find any cd for you online and ship it free to the store, but you need a credit card, so I can't do that.

There are so many albums I want and can't find.

amazon.com

Any order over $25 shipping is free. The only place on the net I order from.

delize said:
amazon.com

Any order over $25 shipping is free. The only place on the net I order from.
They only have the albums used (besides Opressing The Masses/Torture Tactics). and Eternal Nightmare is $85.

Break Zero said:
They only have the albums used (besides Opressing The Masses/Torture Tactics). and Eternal Nightmare is $85.

Oh! Ok! I found Eternal Nightmare on SoulSeek. I guess the mp3 route it you best bet for now. Or maybe some good soul on the board will burn you a copy :)

delize said:
Oh! Ok! I found Eternal Nightmare on SoulSeek. I guess the mp3 route it you best bet for now. Or maybe some good soul on the board will burn you a copy :)
That'd be nice, since Soulseek never seems to work for me...