VIP/Gold Badge Show Announcement

Of course, I should double check that this is really Seventh *Wonder* right? Because as I shared on Facebook recently, my wife and kids asked me the week before Christmas what my favorite band was, I replied "Seventh Wonder" and then received this in the mail several days later:

7Iv4Axq.jpg

Well, as dissapointed as you may be at your Christmas gift, this Chicago band is awesome!! They are local heroes, always play Melodic Rock Fest and the guys are extremely professional and put on a fun show full of top notch musicianship and some catchy stuff! So if you dont want this one, Ill gladly buy it from you:)

Of course, I should double check that this is really Seventh *Wonder* right? Because as I shared on Facebook recently, my wife and kids asked me the week before Christmas what my favorite band was, I replied "Seventh Wonder" and then received this in the mail several days later:

Oops. :lol: They're actually a really fun band, though way on the poppy side.

What a shame I won't be able to attend Seventh Wonder extra show. Is there VIP or Gold badges still available?

If not, someone not interested in this show with a VIP or gold badge, is it interested in lending me the pass for the show? I am happy to give some money so we share the cost of the pass.

I will be travelling from Spain and the main reason to go to prog power is Seventh Wonder performing Mercy Falls, but I do love the band and I don't wanna miss the chance to see them twice.

Next to getting in early every year, this has to be the best perk ever for having a gold badge..........at least that I can remember. Hmm....that acoustic Vanden Plas show was pretty awesome as well...ok, maybe this year is a tie.

Well, as dissapointed as you may be at your Christmas gift, this Chicago band is awesome!! They are local heroes, always play Melodic Rock Fest and the guys are extremely professional and put on a fun show full of top notch musicianship and some catchy stuff! So if you dont want this one, Ill gladly buy it from you:)

I actually haven't watched it yet, but the list of cover songs on the track list was intriguing. I just thought the story of how I ended up getting it was funny! :) But stay tuned, if I watch it and figure I won't be watching it a lot again afterwards, I may send it your way!

I actually haven't watched it yet, but the list of cover songs on the track list was intriguing. I just thought the story of how I ended up getting it was funny! :) But stay tuned, if I watch it and figure I won't be watching it a lot again afterwards, I may send it your way!

Ghost of Me is a great tune :headbang:

Anyway, hope Alley Cat is played on Friday.

This is wonderful news! Seventh Wonder is a great live band, so getting two unique sets will be a lot of fun.

Ken, on behalf of the Chicago scene, I'm extremely sorry that you ended up with that 7th Heaven video. I have a feeling that you'll be sending it to templeofmax very soon!

San Eutocio, I'm afraid that Gold Badges and VIP tickets are sold out, and sharing someone's pass is strictly forbidden. I would suggest sending Glenn an e-mail to be added to the Gold Badge waiting list. I doubt you'll have any luck considering the demand for Gold Badges this year, but it's the best shot you have. At the very least, you have an amazing weekend's worth of bands to see!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I knew I was really going to rue not getting to the top of the gold badge list this year..

Cool man!! Thanks... Let me know. They do have a double CD of amazing pure acoustic covers, and live sometimes they play a medley of 27 cover songs that flow effortlessly from chorus to chorus. Extremely talented these cats.