Gold Badge/VIP: Exclusive show announcement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm proud to announce a very special show on Saturday afternoon in The Loft. Seventh Wonder will perform an "encore" set that includes material not performed on Friday night. This show will be EXCLUSIVELY for gold badge holders and VIPs. There will be no exceptions.

The band will host a private meet and greet for attendees immediately after the set.

Digital cameras will be allowed for this show only!

Tickets will be $10 with all proceeds going to cover the production costs and the band fee. I am not taking a dime from sales as this show is strictly a thank you for your support.

Ticket information & door times will be announced at a later date.

cheers,

Glenn

Stop it! You're killing us! :)

PPUSA XI is already way over the top. Each time we think you've peaked, you announce another twist, another exclusive, another must-see band or event.

This is becoming like one of those reality TV shows where somebody has to endure all sorts of challenges, a veritable gauntlet of ever-escalating hurdles. If the person survives, he/she wins a bundle.

If PPUSA XI doesn't go down in the history books as one of the greats, the history books need a new author.

Amazing, Glenn. We're in for a rare treat this year.

Thank you! :kickass:

Bill

Did you not read my email reply to your inquiry from the other day?

Of course I did, just saying :p I'm really pissed that I bought tickets already. If I knew I could sell them and get the gold badges I would do it in a heartbeat. You know I love you man :lol:

Do you still have any badges left? If you do I might have to see if I can get rid of my regular tickets :heh:

YES, YES, YES!! This is amazing news :OMG: SW is the #1 band I want to see this year.

Yes, PP is like a reality TV show even more this year than ever because it will be a challenge to try to fit in enough sleep to feel human with the extra sets and special shows! I'm not complaining, just wish there were more hours in the day.

Of course I did, just saying :p I'm really pissed that I bought tickets already. If I knew I could sell them and get the gold badges I would do it in a heartbeat. You know I love you man :lol:

Do you still have any badges left? If you do I might have to see if I can get rid of my regular tickets :heh:

Same problem I had....