PP USA XIV Gold Badge/VIP Exclusive Show Announcement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
We are happy to announce the return of the Saturday afternoon acoustic series exclusively for Gold Badge patrons & VIPs in the Loft in 2013. Our previous shows with Vanden Plas and Seventh Wonder have set a very high standard that we believe our new artist will have no problem meeting.

Wolverine will perform a 60 minute unplugged set to be followed by a private meet & greet.

All Gold Badge patrons & VIPs should check their email for further details.

Hell. Yes.

Wolverine is my favorite band find of the last 2 years. I was speachless when I saw them on the announcement video. Now I get to see them twice in one weekend!

Am I too old to giggle?

Oh hell no! I might as well be jumping around screaming like that kid in that old YouTube video when he got a new Nintendo 64 for X-mas!

I've known about Wolverine for a number of years and that latest albums is a friggan masterpiece! I am stoked to not only get to see the 'main' set, but also to get to see this as well! Their music is PERFECT for a purely acoustic set. Hell, I think it would be awesome if they produced a purely acoustic album much like Green Carnation did.

Acoustic set at ProgPower USA IV
Stefan

Wolverine will, on top of the “ordinary” set on Friday, perform a one hour long acoustic set on Saturday at next year’s edition of ProgPower USA. This is a challenge we’re very much looking forward to. Any suggestions on Wolverine tracks that you think will go down well in an acoustic setting?

http://www.wolverine-overdose.com/index/?p=501