VIP & Gold Badge Exclusive Show- NEWS!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
It is perhaps the greatest honor of my music career to announce further details of the Saturday VIP & Gold Badge members exclusive show. The dynamic duo of Jeff Scott Soto & Jason Bieler (Saigon Kick) will bring their legendary acoustic show to The Loft for your aural pleasure. Jason chimes in:

When Jeff Scott Soto told me we were invited to perform at Progresso Power 2020…I was over the moon. I have been a soup fan my entire life, and in the spirit of transparency I’ve seen Mr. Soto polish off a few bowls of chowder during our many travels. I was basking in the glow of all the free soup I could eat when it was brought to my attention that I had misread Jeff’s text…and it was actually the Progpower 2020…which is also nice. Being recognized as one of the founders of all that is prog is quite frankly long overdue. Looking forward to basking in your love and admiration as Jeff & I clearly deserve it…even if there isn’t soup.

There will be a casual meet, greet, and worship for all attendees following the show. Ticket info will be announced in the coming weeks.

9a855b04-5e69-4089-8764-5914030d87a1.jpg

Reactions: KingsGene and Kez
well you already know Donna and I will be there. all you have to say is JSS and she is there,