VIP Package:

GraffV1

New Metal Member
Apr 8, 2016
I am wondering if anyone has any pictures of what comes with the VIP package for the Jomsviking tour? I am already going to Tampa, and as much as I want to, have not yet upgraded to the VIP package. This is the first Amon Amarth concert I will be going to, despite being a fan since '04. I am like 99% sure I'll cave and spend the money on the VIP package... but wondering what the extra stuff I would be getting looks like to give me that extra 1%.

Thanks in advance!

I did the San Diego one and I thought it was well worth it. Some decent swag and the guys will autograph anything. You're already getting an autographed poster and setlist, along with the tote, patch , and lanyard. I had them sign my jersey, but you can almost bring anything for them to sign. Plus you take a pic with the band. We also while we were waiting for to hear them Soundcheck 2 songs, so that was cool as well. Btw after your done you have plenty of time to put the swag back in your car so you don't mess it up during the show. I highly recommend getting this and the band is pretty cool and talkative.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: GraffV1
Thank you, sir! I caved earlier today and ended up purchasing the VIP package anyway, and glad to see that I won't be disappointed. I'm trying to decide what is everything I should bring to have them sign... lol. I don't have much merchandise from them, sadly. I cannot wait to see them in 9 more days. It'll be a great way to close out my school semester and let me relax for a change.

I forgot to mention, in San Diego the meet and greet was next to the Merch, so you can buy stuff there for them to sign. Have fun.

They had these for a hundred. Pretty sweet.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 15
How many days before the event do the instructions get e-mailed to you? I'm thinking I should get it by Friday, but just want to know when I need to be on the lookout for it or if there is a place I e-mail to inform them that I did not receive it.

I called the number on the confirmation two days prior and they told me the email will come soon. I eventually got the email the day before the show. All it pretty much said was to be there by 4:30PM and where to line up. We actually ended up going in just before 5PM. Once inside we waited in a spot inside the House of Blues, where we heard the band soundcheckiing 2 songs (Raise Your Horns and The Pursuit of Vikings), then they took us to the Merch area where the meet and greet was happening .

Alright, I have one last question... hopefully...

Is the merchandising stand cash-only, or am I able to pay with debit/credit? Or does that just depend on the venue?

In San Diego they took cash and debit/credit cards. They'll take the $$$ anyway they can get it lol. I assume it shouldn't matter what the venue is since the Merch is operated by the band.