Virgin Islands?

boblovesmusic

Ensign
Mar 6, 2006
So I have this bet with a friend of mine that there are at least two metal bands in the U.S. Virgin Islands. I say there are, my friend says not. Of course I have no proof of the existance of any metal bands on the Islands, so does anyone know of any Virgin Island metal bands?

If you can send me a link or some proof for their existance, that would be wonderful!

boblovesmusic said:
So I have this bet with a friend of mine that there are at least two metal bands in the U.S. Virgin Islands. I say there are, my friend says not. Of course I have no proof of the existance of any metal bands on the Islands, so does anyone know of any Virgin Island metal bands?

If you can send me a link or some proof for their existance, that would be wonderful!
PADDY SAYS MAKE YOUR OWN BAND DUDE:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :kickass:

metal paddy said:
PADDY SAYS MAKE YOUR OWN BAND DUDE:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :kickass:

I would! But I'm not actually from the Virgin Islands... she is though...