Virgin Zip

jptk said:
ha ha! ya scumbag!:D

Pfft, someone spilt a beer on my shirt so I went to the usually unisex bathroom to check out the damage in the mirror (the guys' bathroom doesn't have a mirror). The bouncer decided it was the female bathroom for tonight. I told the management to change their security company (it was a new one and I've spent thousands at that venue over the last two years) things got hot under the collar, I got shoved around, threatened to sue, punched and got thrown over a wall :D

VampiricYouth said:
Pfft, someone spilt a beer on my shirt so I went to the usually unisex bathroom to check out the damage in the mirror (the guys' bathroom doesn't have a mirror). The bouncer decided it was the female bathroom for tonight. I told the management to change their security company (it was a new one and I've spent thousands at that venue over the last two years) things got hot under the collar, I got shoved around, threatened to sue, punched and got thrown over a wall :D

sounds like you had a good time

paradoxile said:
sounds like you had a good time

I've supported the punk scene in this city for two years, worked behind the counter at gigs checking IDs and whatnot, I'm done with it though. Too much politics and alterior motives.

VampiricYouth said:

this security...it´s everywhere here in Sweden too..in Italy you never see the security men....

And I stayed home eating "lördagsgodis", reading Oliver Twist (such a sad book..) and listening to "band it rock radio" hoping to hear Katatonia..but it was a lot of Rammstein, HIM, etc....

By the way you can also send sms and require a song, it costs 2 SEK...

hehe, I turned into 18 some days ago so I got pretty drunk, allmost got into a fight with an old chick who kissed my bestefriend's boyfriend.. I got so pissed off.. fuck him :bah:

speaking of old chicks with penis's I saw this dude last night.....and remembered Anders's request of him in a katatonia shirt......I was soooo close to asking him.....but I just didnt have the guts.....it would have for sure come across as a degrading circumstance.....

STUFF264.jpg

Divatkreació said:
Reece,could you tape his voice? I'm sure I would have something to do with his girly sound... Pure intentions only you perverts!

haha....its a throaty man voice.......although with a feminine sort of flair........this guy is actually really cool......although I have hardly ever had more than a very brief exchange of words with him.......he is in one of those auto- wheelchairs or as I have heard it called "the little rascal"....it has a radio.....and a police-like light.....very eclectic.....or wierd.....esoteric may be the word.......I dont know.....but I bet he has an incredible life story......I would love to know it.

Divatkreació said:
Who do you refer with "Fuck him"? The old chick or the boyfriend that kissed that senior chiquita? :err:

hehe I meant him (wrote it a little bit wrong mabey) but fuck her too, she was married! I'd like to find out who she is married with! heheheh.. paybacktime :heh:

he has the right to know!