virginity

Har* said:
Not necessarily. For example Bonobos fuck for social bonding purposes also. I would like that.

i just watched something on telly about them, while i was eating with me parents haha.

Strangelight said:
Ah dont make assumptions. I just think 'making love' is a daft name for shagging. Sex is for procreation, we've just seen too many films like and dress it up in fairytale costume. Have you ever seen dogs 'make love'? No, cos they know the score like.

So you don't shag the ones you love, I see. What a waste!

I was searching for the term "disillusioning" in my PC dictionary but changed my mind to use "pitiful" instead. And I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about people here.

UprightBonobo.jpg

Strangelight said:
Yeah of course i do, I also buy them pizzas and shit like that, but I dont call it 'love feeding' and write poems about it etc.

Do you buy them pasta, too?

Once I wrote a poem about shagging. But love sneaked into it from different sides. Ehh, life is not made of boxes with labels on them.

..And on topic: I'll be a virgin until the day I die, and probably a lot longer than that. The girls here are all backstabbing whores, and I don't have enough faith in mankind to think things are better anywhere else. Nah, don't want it, don't need it.