Virus - Limited Edition (Live DVD)

The Bringer

Dec 8, 2003
British Columbia, Canada
Does anyone have have this? My local A&B Sound finally got Virus in and it has the Live DVD from 2004. What songs are on it and is it worth getting? Is it clear footage? Professionally done?

LOL! Well that works for me! :D

I'll get it next week. They arn't popular here at all. Their albums have been sitting on the shelf for years and no one has touched them so I am sure these will stay put as well.

Hmm, what live-DVD? Recorded in 2004? What songs are on it?

edit: Nevermind, i found the info. Only one song from Abducted. :(
Tumn: Hows the quality compared to "Hypocrisy destroys wacken"? The sound on that one is just awesome imo.

The Bringer said:
LOL! Well that works for me! :D

I'll get it next week. They arn't popular here at all. Their albums have been sitting on the shelf for years and no one has touched them so I am sure these will stay put as well.

I wish I was in that situation, Virus was the first Hypocrisy CD in a store around here, I have to custom order any of their other CDs

trapper_87 said:
I wish I was in that situation, Virus was the first Hypocrisy CD in a store around here, I have to custom order any of their other CDs

Well I won't say they have a HUGE selection...

Penetalia, self-titled, Abducted, Catch 22 and the digipak of The Arrival have all been here forever. (Of course The Arrival not as long as the rest) and now they have 3 copies of Virus. I might go get it today actually :D

I'm watching the DVD right now.

I clicked on the hidden spot on the menu and the alien mask part is fucking hilarious. But what song are they playing live? I have no idea what that was.

n0thing said:
I think I've read it was Destruction that played, with Peter as a guest.

No, it is Hypocrisy with Schmier (Destruction) as guest.

The Song is (as announced by Peter) "Total Desaster"

hi.... i'm new here...so

i read about a limited version of the arrival also with a bonus DVD... and now the same with virus..... can i find this version on internet to buy it ????

thanks

Dib said:
hi.... i'm new here...so

i read about a limited version of the arrival also with a bonus DVD... and now the same with virus..... can i find this version on internet to buy it ????

thanks

"The Arrival" including the bonus DVD was limited to 1000 oder 2000 copies... I don't know it exactly.
"Virus" with DVD is also limited, but not so strictly like "The Arrival". I think you can get Virus with DVD everywhere you can buy good metal-stuff.
Don't know in what country you live... in Germany you can get it for example at nuclearblast or amazon