Visa approvals

Thanks to both of you for the hard work and great results. I was really hoping that the lineup would remain intact as you never know which band will get screwed. ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!

This is terrific news! Great job, Marc! You've made this fanboy happy.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Thanks for all the kind words. After last year, I was nervous as Hell going into this year--as I imagine Glenn was. I started my work on January 11 and now I can finally sleep soundly.

Now my wish is that I can keep doing visas for PPUSA for many, many years to come--so come on people, spread the word, grab your friends, buy your tickets and lets keep this going to PPUSA L (that's 50 in Roman numerals)--by then I'll be 85 and ready to pass the reigns to somebody else (if I'm still around at all).

Finally, as always, kudos to Glenn for creating and maintaining the greatest metal festival in the USA and certainly one of the premier metal festivals in the world.

Marc..... how much Visa magic can you do with your wand ? Do you see "wisions" of Vanden Plas ? And for everyone out there, if you don't know what wisions are, you haven't listened much to "The Seraphic Clockwork" ha ha ha.....

Bryant