visa problems for the Kats....grr

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
Due to problems with our visas for the North American tour, we’re unable to leave the country for the Oct 7 & 8 dates in Hungary and Serbia. We’re sorry for the inconvience. On a better note, the dates are not permanently cancelled. Both shows will be postponed and are most likely to take place in the coldness of December. More info to come when available.

lets hope everything gets in order soon.....I know how it feels though.....I lost a metric shit-ton of money awhile back because of visa problems....:erk:

Yes, it is really difficult right now if you want to travel to USA. Just came back from Los Angeles, somehow weird what I`ve experienced on the LAX Airport, but I guess it has to be.....

Anyway, I hope it is going to work out well for the guys...I am really sad that I am not going to be in LA in November.....I would really like to see Kata and Moonspell in Whiskey A Go Go.....

It's good to know that US Homeland Securty is keeping us safe from the Muslim Extremists in Katatonia.

....kidding of course. I hope that everything works out. There are going to be thousands upon thousands of people, myself included, who will suffer incredible disappointment if Katatonia is denied entry into the country.

Talked to Katatonia's webmaster and this is what he told me.

'always the risk of something going wrong when you apply for visas, but it looks like everything is going to work out just fine for this tour. A couple guys already got their visas and it doesn't look like their will be any problems.. so no worries.'

I hope so, already have my tickets and hotel reservations in order.