Vista This Weekend Anyone?

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Anyone trekking out to Vista this weekend? It will be a trip playing to our So. Cal friends again! (and Arizona too!) I am going through official withdrawl of nightly gigging. *HELP ME*

What time do you (maidens) go on? If it's late enough, I can make it (family Christmas get together that day/evening). If not, then I'll have to wait for the next gig.

I've always preferred a start time of 2 min 2 midnight. hehehe...

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
Anyone trekking out to Vista this weekend? It will be a trip playing to our So. Cal friends again! (and Arizona too!) I am going through official withdrawl of nightly gigging. *HELP ME*

I am suffering from not playing every night... I want to break things around the house. I am dreaming about Tacoma and Spanaway every night and I miss the gloom and the rain... arrrggghhhh!!!!
Somebody please help me...:yow:

Originally posted by Adrianne Smith
I am dreaming about Tacoma and Spanaway every night and I miss the gloom and the rain... arrrggghhhh!!!!

But it's a beautiful sunny day here today (just outside Tacoma)...oh wait, I just looked out the other window and now I see black gloomy clouds coming! So never mind... :cool:

LowGuitar253

Originally posted by Bruce Chickinson
We never know what time we are going on....................

The band is always the last to know....what's up with that?

Well... If your headlining and they close at 2am, that narrows it down. But, are you headling and are they closing at 2am? Guess you don't know. Darn! Wish they'd give you more info!

Originally posted by Adrianne Smith
I am suffering from not playing every night... I want to break things around the house. I am dreaming about Tacoma and Spanaway every night and I miss the gloom and the rain... arrrggghhhh!!!!
Somebody please help me...:yow:

Just borrow one of Linda's drumsticks and use them on me. :( Maybe that might make you feel better.

Just return my DVD, okay? :)