vital stats

U

Unregistered

hey. i've never seen nevermore live (*sniff* boohooo) or met the boys in person... does anyone have any idea what's the height and weight of everyone in the band?? just wank-off nevermore trivia for me i guess! any info would be appreciated. thanx!

Jeff and Van live the same building as i do. Van is kind of a well built guy, not really tall, but not short. Jeff is kind of tall, like 6'0 - 6'2'' around there. i havent seem em in concert yet, but i hope too soon! Jeff asked me to jam with him (i play guitar) but i fucking forgot because i went to my cousins house. next time i run into him im asking him to sign my guitar!

Originally posted by CyanideAnima
Jeff and Van live the same building as i do. Van is kind of a well built guy, not really tall, but not short. Jeff is kind of tall, like 6'0 - 6'2'' around there. i havent seem em in concert yet, but i hope too soon! Jeff asked me to jam with him (i play guitar) but i fucking forgot because i went to my cousins house. next time i run into him im asking him to sign my guitar!

I remember when they arrived at the Black jack bar.. for the autograph night.. they were taller than almost everybody... and everybody was surprised.. ...
.. just for 2 minutes before everybody run to them... fans here are a little bit crazy.. :)

ah.. and they live at the same building you do .. cool :D ask jeff and van.. if they want some pictures from the sao paulo show.. ehehheeh :D

yea, my father is the manager of this building, they moved in a like 4 or 5 months ago, something like that. i dont see them much, i run into jeff on the elevator every once on a while. i saw van the other day, he handed me his PureSweetEvil demo. i love it, its fuckin awsome. he offered me to come over and jam with him and bring my guitar, i wonder if he'd sign it! that would be awsome. how long ago was the soa paulo show?

Jeff is about 6'1", and Jim is at least 6'2". Warrel is pushing six feet, but van is about 5'10" but he's also a stout motherfucker. I know this as I've talked to them all in person, and I'm 6'3" and Jim could look me right in the eye as well as Jeff.

i havent met the whole band yet. only Van and Jeff live here. the rest of the guys ive seen a couple times. they used the ballroom and the roof here to have a band meeting and stuff.