Viva 3 track EP

madr0x

May 5, 2005
hey there I got a 3 track Viva EP which has ghost of the sun, Crims and Evidence. Its in a cardboard cover with a band photo on the front.

I was just wondering what these we're made for and are they rare?

Cheers

they are very unrare, not worth anything and made for giving me! :p

It is the promo for Viva emptines, and i believe it is pretty unrare.
I dont have it though, and that realy buggs me.

i got about 4 while waiting inline for Opeth, totalrock were handing out these prmotional bags with cds/posters/promo stuff. they were meant to be for the first 50 people in the queue, but i guess i got gready and grabbed more bags.

Hobo is right as far as i know, they're not rare, people were selling them on ebay by the bucketload around the release of VE, im sure theres still some copies floating about on there too.

I got one from some kind of contest where you mailed in why you liked Katatonia, and my entry was pretty shitty, so I imagine they had a million of the things.

Hondo said:
I got one from some kind of contest where you mailed in why you liked Katatonia, and my entry was pretty shitty, so I imagine they had a million of the things.

heh, yeah, it was a peaceville "competition", i got my promo that way too...
and yes, i think they actually sent promos to everyone who entered the competition! :cool:

i got about 4 while waiting inline for Opeth, totalrock were handing out these prmotional bags with cds/posters/promo stuff. they were meant to be for the first 50 people in the queue, but i guess i got gready and grabbed more bags.

so, care to give one to me for the price of transport? :)