Vocal harmonies

davidcortese

Aug 11, 2010
ok so i have been listening to tones of wcar's to plant a seed cd since it came out and i love the harmonies they came up with on the clean vocals. but some are so high pitched that it cannot be possible to sing yet somehow it is definitely kyle singing how is this done is it sung lower then pitch corrected to where they want it or is there some sort of plug in like mu voice

Naw harmonly plugs sound like poop.
I've heard there all real. Just super autotuned.
But there so quiet anyway so no one cares.

But there so quiet anyway so no one cares.

Nice attitude bra :lol:

From seeing YouTube videos it would appear that he's insanely talented and has a wicked range. I'm merely speculating but I would guess that the harmonies are sung in either falsetto or mixed register, in which case the harmonies are very much possible to sing :D

ok so i have been listening to tones of wcar's to plant a seed cd since it came out and i love the harmonies they came up with on the clean vocals. but some are so high pitched that it cannot be possible to sing yet somehow it is definitely kyle singing how is this done is it sung lower then pitch corrected to where they want it or is there some sort of plug in like mu voice

Uh....I can sing the harmonies in full voice actually. The voice tone sounds like shit, but really it doesn't matter much at all. The important part of harmonies is that you hit the right pitch.
and kyle has a pretty badass range.