Vocals on Casting the Stones

Dukeolio

New Metal Member
Nov 16, 2004
I know Harry is the Main guy. and a damn good one at that. Who else sings on the new album, back up Vocals that is.

I just the Vocals on this album are outstanding!

Bob-Denver

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
Yup.And Jim Morris.Didn't you read the booklet of the CD?:)

I see that Jim Morris and Bob Parduba do some backing and the Symphony of Voices. I was just wondering if that was it, cause the Vocals are so Powerful.

Cheers!

Bob

Yeah, the vocals are incredibly powerful. Anybody knows if Harry had taken vocal lessons since the time of Ample Destruction, and what kind of it? Like... Choir, rock, lyrical...

Roddoliver said:
Yeah, the vocals are incredibly powerful. Anybody knows if Harry had taken vocal lessons since the time of Ample Destruction, and what kind of it? Like... Choir, rock, lyrical...
Harry's been picking up tips from various engineers and producers on how to properly keep his voice in shape. Jim Morris has been a big help, he's got a lot of experience with singers. We've also toured with some engineers who have worked with top singers.

Harry's really good about wanting to learn new things. He's not one of those musicians who think they know it all. He's definetly a student of vocal techniques.

Mark

Harry's vocals on CTS are some his best EVER. the last 20 seconds of Achilles gives me goose bumps every time. Harry you fucking rock :headbang: