Voice Thread

MagSec4

.:..::.: :.::..:.
Jan 14, 2003
Bogotá & New york
www.ultimatemetal.com
Let's hear what you sound like.
If you have the means to record your voice into an mp3 or wav file at all, please do so.
If you need hosting for the file just contact me, I'd be happy to do it.

In order to take out any indecision and awkwardness about what to say, here's how it's going to go:
Each person will say a statement given by the previous person. This person who just spoke will now be rewarded with coming up with what the next person has to say.

Any really-retarded, obscene, or crappy statement will be ignored so don't be a jackass.

If you're not from the U.S. or the U.K. you should participate speaking English (let's hear everyone's accent) AND in your native tongue on another round.

Begin...

The first person will say:
I will gladly participate in this lovely thread, created by MagSec, who by the way rocks my socks; and I will serve as an example to the rest of the board members

i wanna do the first one....just give me a few hours to find a digital recorder:p . if someone else wants to do it go ahead, but i would be more than happy to express my boston accent to the world :D but i will need a host for the file

kewl thread, what an idea Magsec
par0038.gif

but where's your mp3?

haha.. what a charming accent you have EFF :p ...... really :p

Oh well, I would love to contribute but I dont have anything to record myself with... (and that is good, cause my voice is so awful people who have heard it get deaf afterwards..) :D

the only word i changed was Mag's name, every other word i said is in the quote :p
and yeah spare me the goddamn excuses! go out and steal a microphone and get your voices up already! haha

about my accent... i know exactly how horrible my accent is, you all don't need to praise it out of etiquette :p