Volbeat/Trivum tour

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Anyone been to any shows in this tour?

I just checked the setlist and it looks *amazing*. They'll be about an hour away from me this month, thinking of catching it.

Thoughts/comments?

Anyone been to any shows in this tour?

I just checked the setlist and it looks *amazing*. They'll be about an hour away from me this month, thinking of catching it.

Thoughts/comments?

I was supposed to do the 6-hour drive to go to the show in NH in May, but I'll have to pass as I have a trip travel to California the week after. But yes, the setlist looks great and Volbeat is always killer live, so go for it.

I saw them live 4 times so far:
Montreal (headline)
Quebec City (opened for Megadeth and Motorhead)
Clifton Park, NY (headline over Hellyeah and Iced Earth)
Oswego Speedway, NY (headline of the Dysfunctional BBQ festival)

and they were always spot on. They've became one of my very fave bands.

Saw the Show in Louisville this past Wednesday. Opening band was Digital Summer, they were ok, Trivium was MUCH better than expected and put on a surprisingly good performance, but I still can only take them in small doses. Volbeat was fantastic. These guys put on a great show. The sound was outstanding. The venue seats 2611 people and It had to be within a few seats of a sell out.
On a side note, I went to see Adrenaline Mob the following night in Louisville, and there were all of 50-60 people there. However, you wouldn't know it by the bands performance. Adrenaline Mob was Amazingly good. Mike Orlando is a beast! Russell Allen was spot on(as ususal). This guy simply has NOT missed a beat. With that said, the highlight of the show for me was the entire band hanging out for about an hour an a half after the show(though there were probably only about 10-15 of us left at the club at this time), signing everything that was put in front of them, taking pictures and just being as friendly as can be. LOVED IT!

I caught the Cleveland show, which was sold out. Digital Summer are pretty boring, but they've got a very talented drummer who's only 13, so at least there was something enjoyable during their set.

Trivium I'm not really a fan of, but they killed it live. I'd go see them again.

Volbeat brought it, big time. This was my 3rd time seeing them and it was fantastic.

In short - GO SEE IT!

I created a Spotify playlist in the order of their tour setlist. Listen to the entire thing through.

Then listened to it again. And again. Needless to say, I've made my decision. :headbang::headbang:

Trivium's coming through really soon with Battlecross in tow. I don't care about Battlecross (though they are fun and energetic live), but I'm still considering going to see Trivium.

I will be at that Baton Rouge show. It took Trivium 10 years to get to NOLA, and they are coming an hour away 8 months later. Plus this will be a pure headlining show, so I'm down.

Saw Avenged Sevenfold in Lafayette last night. Adrenaline Mob impressed me, for the most part. COME ON GET UP.

I kinda wish Volbeat was coming to Baton Rouge with them, though I have nothing against Battlecross. They were a fun band.