Volbeat/Trivum tour

And while he's throwing them around he rides his high horse like a pro.

More like a lion.

61kbiENokjL.jpg

Seriously...2400 posts over 12 years? 12 years posting on a forum??? Think of all the things you could have done in 12 years had you not spent that time on the PC reading and typing.
And 18000 posts? 5 posts a day? Jebus get a life! If you spent two hours a day taking music lessons or going to school, maybe you would have some basis of validity for your posts. But then you would not be getting all this attention.

Asshole comment of the month, even if you're talking about the two trolls.

Ha, Posting here does not dominate my life in any way.
If you check the time of the day I post, it's always during business hours, when I take an internet break.
Very rarely will you see me post in the evening or on a weekend.

But to each their own!

I think its great that there are differences of opinion.

There are plenty of people around here who are a HELL of a lot more abrasive than TDD and myself combined.
You don't piss and moan about them because their opinions don't differ from yours.

AS isn't terribly abrasive imo. He's opinionated and very facts oriented, but not much of a dick about it.

Jeremy is J.Golden. Ben is BenMech, and if you don't remember him you're quite better off.

Lol. Justin has some of the most cordial disagreements on the web. It's enough to make me wonder if he's actually Canadian.

Actually, once he was clued in to how he was coming across, he adjusted the tone of his posts accordingly. It's a good lesson for...others.

I have warmed up to Aenoic big time actually.
He seemed to have been able to embrace that others have differing opinions.

It's a good lesson for...others.