Volume 8 and the remastered version

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Does anybody have the original version before it was rereleased by Sanctuary . i use to have it but let a friend borrow it and he lost it. I wish I still had the original cause I know they didnt make to many of them. Are the songs added for the Sanctuary version any good cause i wanted to buy it again but was just wondering if they were good too.

dutchy said:
got the japanes edition!!!
@jC, the cd's are in the mail, when youre lucky you will be dancing youre ass off on the new Travoltas and Hazen Street this weekend!!!
I am all excited! :hotjump: :worship:

yesterday cause I remember how much I loved it before , Snap/Id rather be sleeping is great as a bonus track. I figured most of you guys had it I was just thinking aobut it cause ANTHRAX is in that movie CALENDER GIRLS for like 30 seconds if that taling to a bunch of old ladies. Crush, Harms Way and Catharisis are my favs. Im so glad I could find it.

The DVD has a deleted scene with Anthrax.

One of my favorite songs on Vol. 8 is the bonus track "Giving The Horns".:headbang:

BTW I was listening to it recently and it always reminds me how good is the Catharsis song. I have to replay it over and over again. It´s probably one of their best songs ever if not the best IMO. Always when I hear the line "Angels in my heaaaaaaaart" it gives me fucking spinechilling.

johnnieCzech said:
BTW I was listening to it recently and it always reminds me how good is the Catharsis song. I have to replay it over and over again. It´s probably one of their best songs ever if not the best IMO. Always when I hear the line "Angels in my heaaaaaaaart" it gives me fucking spinechilling.
catharsis was one of the best songs on volume,diff but it was just a kick ass rock song