Vote for an S.O.D. bootleg

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
Just like last year, I'm planning to upload an entire S.O.D. liveshow on my website again. I'm going to devide the show into 2 or 3 parts and I will upload a new part each month (starting on January 1, 2005).

If you want me to put up a particular S.O.D. show, vote for it on my website, or just let me know here.

the only one I witnessed was the one in Prague, Rock Café, I guess 1st of July 1998, or 1999? It was one of the shows of my life. So if you have that one, I vote for it.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Well I went to vote and it just showed me what looks like a bunch of german jibberish that I cant read and I see no poll

Hahaha. It isn't German, but Dutch btw.
Yeah, you voted. When you voted you can return to the newspage of my site. It seems that most fans want a 1985 show.

It's almost 2005, there's not much time to vote anymore. Most people seem to have voted for a 1985 bootleg.

I was thinking.... maybe I should upload the entire rehearsal from 1985 in January 2005 and a liveshow in February/March. I have 24 hours left (I live in Europe) to make up my mind...

Most visitors have voted for a bootleg from 1985. I uploaded:
2005_MP3_banner_January.jpg

Enjoy!

SODMOD:

do you have video of SOD first tour from lamours with suicidal tendencies?
or SOD christmas show at the ritz with motorhead and wendy o williams?
how about MOD from Pi Alpha Nu toga party? or MOD at ritz with megadeth?

i would be happy to reemburse you for a copy
thanks,
ant

antferrara said:
SODMOD:

thanks,
ant

Me tooo :worship: :headbang: :worship: :D .

antferrara said:
SODMOD:

thanks,
ant

Hello Antferrara.
I like the artwork that you did for the M.O.D. cd's. If you want to know which shows I have, just visit my website (www.sod-mod.com) and go to the page with 'special items'. There's a list of all my stuff.

I mainly have audiorecordings (also from the 1985 'tour'). I do have some videotapes as well, but unfortunately we have a different videosystem here in Europe. I can't copy to NTSC format (and I do only have one videorecorder, that makes it even harder to copy tapes). So, I collect videotapes, but I trade liverecordings on CD. Maybe you're interested in audio as well? Just let me know.

I mainly have audiorecordings (also from the 1985 'tour'). I do have some videotapes as well, but unfortunately we have a different videosystem here in Europe. I can't copy to NTSC format (and I do only have one videorecorder, that makes it even harder to copy tapes). So, I collect videotapes, but I trade liverecordings on CD. Maybe you're interested in audio as well? Just let me know.[/QUOTE]

SODMOD- great website!, thanks for the compliment o the artwork, i realle enjoyed doing it.

are the cd's readable in USA?
if yes, i would like to buy the lamours show from 10/5/85-
is there an order page on your website?

is there any way to put the video you have onto DVD?

I trade with bootlegtraders all over the world, CD's are readable worldwide, so also in the US. I do not sell stuff, I collect and trade. Maybe you have something that I'm interested in, so we can work something out. My e-mail address is at my website (guestbook/contact).

SODMOD said:
I trade with bootlegtraders all over the world, CD's are readable worldwide, so also in the US. I do not sell stuff, I collect and trade. Maybe you have something that I'm interested in, so we can work something out. My e-mail address is at my website (guestbook/contact).

thanks i'll be in touch