Vote for LORDI at eurovision

midnightrider

Sep 19, 2004
Yes i know eurovision is usually a load of shite but Finnish Rock/Metal band Lordi are representing finland this sat night.I saw Lordi at Wacken and i thought they were great, put on a great show,hell they even threw in a cover of Saxon's 747 (Strangers In The Night)Who gives a shit where they are from they piss all over the competition.:headbang: :headbang:

Well... Lordi is not my favourite band really, hah. I wouldn't listen to it even if somebody bought me all of their CDs, but I have to say that they're propably the best band out there. All the other songs were crappy. I mean, pop is not something I like, but I know that some pop-songs have very catchy melody and rhythm, perhaps lyrics too... but none of the songs in the eurovision song contest had catchy melody, lyrics or rhythm except Lordi's song. Well, perhaps one or two.

Saxon would have won Eurovision with Broken Heroes or Rockin' Again :)

Death Animal said:
Yeap hope they win:kickass:
But that can´t be possible.

Yeah, that's impossible :lol: just kidding. There were actually few good songs there.. or good compared to the other songs in that contest, but Eurovision sucks really, 'cause all the countries give the points to their neighbours (eastern europe countries mostly).

I agree - they do all just give points to whoever is "in favour" with them at any given time, it's a complete farce, and I would rather walk 10 miles with a rusty nail in my shoe than watch it :lol: BUT if I did have one iota of interest in it, I would still want England to win, regardless of whether it was a crap song or not (and let's face it, it usually is!) :D

i agree eurovision is a farce but it is a must see event especially for terry wogan taking the piss and the greek hosts providing us with the worst compares since sam fox and mick fleetwood at the brits amazing amazing amazing need i say more ps well done to lordi best act by far , not the best song but hey im just a sucker for german country and western yeehar