Vote for me to run Metalsucks for a day!

orbsonb

penguins jersey guy
Apr 28, 2010
pittsburgh
www.myspace.com
Hey guys/gals, I'm a finalist in the 4th annual Run Metalsucks For A Day contest! If I win, I get to have my way with Metalsucks for a full day later this month and post whatever kinds of articles I want. you should go vote for me...i guess, unless you don't want me to win, in which case you should vote for someone else! But if I win I promise I'll post things that are at least moderately interesting (which is more than can be said for Metalsucks on most days).

I'm currently in second place, and I think if I shamelessly bum enough votes from all the forums and stuff I use, I might stand a chance of winning. I totally understand if you don't give a shit or don't want to vote for me because i'm a schmuck begging for assistance from the internet, but i'd definitely appreciate your help!

you can vote here: http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/09/1...lsucks-for-a-day-contest-finalists-announced/

Awesome, thanks everyone! I hope I'll be able to keep the lead until the contest ends tomorrow night. I appreciate the votes, I know I only ever post around here to advertise my dumb music and shit, but I do enjoy lurking around various discussions from time to time and I think you'd appreciate some of the stuff I have lined up to post about if I win. Again, thanks!

threw a vote at ya, even though im going to be out of town on the takeover day, and i generally dont respond to people spamming/whoring.

'cause you're funny lookin, and make funny faces. and that's more than most jerks trying to get me to vote for em these days.