• The dark I walk you through

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I should

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

4evergrey

New Metal Member
May 4, 2004
Okay, I'm just doing this cause i wasn't personally impressed by MMA video. So here are choices.

what about the bonus track closure.....?
that's my favorate one & is not on the list....:D
cheers
ikoz.

Hey ikoz, i didn't put closure on the list cause i really don't think they will consider doing a video, thats all.

4evergrey said:
Hey ikoz, i didn't put closure on the list cause i really don't think they will consider doing a video, thats all.

hi there friend.
in that case i'll go for another song.
this album has lots of great tunes in it for sure.
so mine is the emotional obediance
best " harmless wishes " :D

ikoz.

I would like to see either 'At Loss for Words', 'Lost', or 'The Dark I Walk You Through'.

"Still In The Water" would be the best one to do a video for, as it's the best song! Also, "Till Dagmar" should have been listed as a choice in the poll too. Be fair.

Unca Kev said:
"Still In The Water" would be the best one to do a video for, as it's the best song! Also, "Till Dagmar" should have been listed as a choice in the poll too. Be fair.

but its just a 1 and a half minute interload, although real nice how would you go about making a video?

4evergrey said:
Okay, I'm just doing this cause i wasn't personally impressed by MMA video. So here are choices.

I wasn't impressed either as the video doesn't show Tom playing his solo. The 2nd version of this video is better than the 1st tho.

Since I voted for "At Loss For Words" as the next possible video, I think "Still In The Water" has a higher chance of becoming the next video. I'm not saying because of this poll...even my personal intuition was saying that "Still In The Water" would become the next video. I also have a feeling that "Still In The Water" will be edited for video, and I've been noticing this practice of editing songs for videos for the past 5 years, esp those over 4 and a half minutes, from every artist. I guess the first 20 secs of "Still In The Water" will be edited, and so the whole video will be 4:57 long.

I still believe that "At Loss For Words" would make the best video. I'd also like to see "Lost" and "Obedience". They'd make great videos too.

:headbang: