Vote for Opeth -- it's important!!!!

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
www.metal-rules.com is doing a poll between Opeth and Death. Opeth has 876 votes and Death 872. The gap is getting closer. Now you Opeth fans go to this site and click on Opinion Poll. Then go to Tournament Of The Gods if you want to support Opeth.

NP: Rage - XIII

~Mezarkabul

:eek: :eek:

Anyone really see any point this after hearing about Chuck? What would be fair from the poll admins is stopping the vote and giving Death a special "immortal" status if anything.

Yes come on guys! This is the OPETH board, this is the board where OPETH fans are! They must care! Vote!!!

Okay Chuck is gone and he's awesome but I still like OPETH better and I have more OPETH discs than DEATH and I won't let Chuck's death change my opinion. It's interesting that Death started getting all the votes after people found out Chuck was gone.

Keep voting!

we're up by almost 20 votes now!

come on !

I agree with an earlier comment:

Death suddenly got an enormous number of votes after Chuck died? Does that mean that people like Death more now that Chuck is dead, or what? Is it some way to pay respect to them, by saying "yeah, you are better than Opeth", if you didn't think so before this happened?

Ok, I can understand if people use this as some way of paying respect to Death or something like that.....I just still think Opeth should win. A dead Chuck doesn't make Death a better band than Opeth, sorry....

If Opeth were up against anyone else, maybe I would still care. But after Chuck's tragic death, the results of these tournaments are rendered even more inconsequential. They should just eliminate one of the lesser known death metal bands and let both advance. I'm feeling regret for telling people to cast multiple votes for Opeth days before Chuck died...

Originally posted by Mezarkabul
It doesn't matter if this thread was posted before. Opeth fans need to suppor the band, damnit! C!mon keep voting!!! Come oooon!

NP: Rage - XIII

~Mezarkabul

Why the fuck is it important to vote? This is the n-th fucken thread on a stupid; I wish the mods would close this topics down.