Save Opeth's honor

Aug 10, 2001
www.musiquemachine.com
....and be a tool of my revenge! (well, not really)

http://www.metal-rules.com/polls/TotG.htm

I find it kinda pointless to compare bands and particularly bands
like Death and Opeth, but I just want to show some of the condescending people over there who said that Opeth would lose by a lot that it's not true (yes, a petty motive I admit :)

So go vote for Opeth!

(Yes, I do too love Death a lot, it's not because I voted for Opeth that it means that I like them more; as I said I find comparing bands pointless. I just don't want Opeth to lose by a large margin)

No cheating, lets win this fair and square.

I mean it, what good is a victory if it isn't by the rules?

I also want to state again, for the record, that DEATH RULES!

I just want Opeth to win for OTHER reasons, I really don't give a big butter ball about polls and comparing bands... :loco:

Originally posted by Mr. Black
opeth got me vote too...but i wouldn't hold out much hope, i looked the results for the last poll they did and emperor beat darkthrone, these ppl are crazy

I don't give a crap about polls (as I said in my original msg), but I don't see what would be wrong with Death winning (since Human they have been a great band). I just didn't want, whoever wins, to see one band win by a large margin, so that detractors of the other band could say "see, we told you, Band X is much better than band Y".

Mr. Black. How many times did it take for you to listen to darkthrone to actually start liking it. I like them a little but i just cant get into them alot. What is it that got you into them?