Vote for the set list for our upcoming tour!

Golden Hall said:
All you fuckers voting for Death in Fire and Versus the World, stop! They've played those songs every tour, I'm sure the guys would like to play something different too, if you just discovered AA too bad, oh and if you have no intention of going to a show, i.e. you live in Australia, just vote for Burning Creation, Without Fear, Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds, and Amon Amarth

Dude, it wont be an AA tour w/o Death in Fire or VS the world

Knarfi said:
Yeah 15 is far too short.. ive changed my choices like 5636813 times, but after i chose i realized i had forgotten death in fire.. please forgive me, Odin.

Now you all know what we are facing before every tour.. Especially when we have a setlist time of 40 min.

I'm for some more epic songs, like "fall through ginnungagap", "legend of a banished man" or "1000 years of oppression". And some old stuff like "Last with pagan blood" or "masters of war" would be great. Aw yes, and all songs from the new album. :kickass:

It really doesn't have to be played. I'm kind of burned out on Death In Fire.

Excuse the pun.

I'd much rather hear older stuff like Legend Of A Banished Man, Fall Through Ginnungagap, Friends Of The Suncross, Avenger.
And of course all of WOOOS.

fuck why always no one comes in greece!greece is full of metal fans.have you heard iced earth live in athens!why not to greece!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you pippozzn! I logged in just to leave that message. The song is only at 1% right now. This number needs to be pushed way up or else I am going to have to buy an expensive plane ticket to Europe, or worse miss it altogether :OMG:

Vs the world & pursuit of vikings in 2nd and 3rd, that's fucked up, and I know those 2 will be in the top five cause of the 15 year olds,

those two songs are/were overplayed in the past 2 years, please for fuck's sake don't play those two again on this tour, at least not in San Diego or LA

PaganThunder said:
You haven't seen Without Fear live motherfucker!!!!

no, no i haven't. but if they have to play a shorter set, i want to hear the new stuff...... motherfucker

Tomasz said:
Vs the world & pursuit of vikings in 2nd and 3rd, that's fucked up, and I know those 2 will be in the top five cause of the 15 year olds,

those two songs are/were overplayed in the past 2 years, please for fuck's sake don't play those two again on this tour, at least not in San Diego or LA

Yes, a voice of reason. Unless they add an SF date this time, I'll be headed south as well.

Fucking hell people, stop fucking voting for Death In Fire! It's not THAT great a closing song anyway. I want something new for the closing song, I think With Oden On Our Side would do excellently for that purpose.

"[...] THE BATTLE IS WON" end.