Vote for your favourite The End Records artist

techno + metal = shitty industrial, lolz

modern ulver is pretty far from industrial.

The Hubster said:
Actually I think just describing the guy as "young" is adequate. And I dont just mean physically young.

defending his shitty favorite bands to the death while simutaneously not knowing anything about music = ignorant

affinityband said:
i dont get it tubbs, Why do you listen to music? is it because you enjoy it or you feel something from it? Ulver is pretty much feeling and has as much attention to detail as you can get really get...
I don't hate Ulver. I just don't like the sound on Perdition City at all.

Btw, now I know why I left this forum before. It was because of illidurit, not because of opethforum in general. No, it's just illidurit that I hate more than anyone here.

Tubbs Mcgee said:

Btw, now I know why I left this forum before. It was because of illidurit, not because of opethforum in general. No, it's just illidurit that I hate more than anyone here.

:cry:

Tubbs Mcgee said:

grow the hell up, fatass

affinityband said:
aw not the way to deal with it ^ Either way tubbs just listen to what you want. But you should give perdition city another couple of spins just to make sure as its a fine fine album.
Fine, I suppose. As long as I don't get criticized every 2 seconds for listening to it.

*It could also refer to anything I like in general