Vote for your favourite The End Records artist

seriously, there is some great sig material on this page.

Originally Posted by Selkie
metal_wrath, is it true that you like guys?

would go great under my sig. might add it acutally...

NineFeetUnderground said:
...having a handful of great acts, doesnt completely redeem them from having a bunch of horrible overrated trash like green carnation, winds, virgin black...

Fucking Virgin Black. my mate recommended I listen to some, so I bought Elegant... And Dying... and it is fucking terrible. I can't believe it sells.

biggsy said:
Fucking Virgin Black. my mate recommended I listen to some, so I bought Elegant... And Dying... and it is fucking terrible. I can't believe it sells.
no good downloading capabilities?

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Green Carnation! (Even though they're ftl, but I don't care.) They're the only band I like out of that list, tbqh.
that's too bad. have you even heard Agalloch or Ulver?

BRI said:
Well you can't take the results seriously from a website where Dimmu Borgir was voted the best black metal band
yeah...wtf, and with that i stop reading the rest of the 3 pages left in this thread.

arzachel said:
enslaved were on the end records iirc :)

Wrong. Enslaved were at one point distributed by TER, but they were actually signed to Osmose. Enslaved have never been part of the TER roster, ever.

NineFeetUnderground said:
... doesnt completely redeem them from having a bunch of horrible overrated trash like ... Peccatum ...

Blasphemy! Peccatum is excellent.

The Hubster said:
Wrong. Enslaved were at one point distributed by TER, but they were actually signed to Osmose. Enslaved have never been part of the TER roster, ever.

Blasphemy! Peccatum is excellent.

actually, if i recall...enslaved wasnt JUST distributed by the end...technically they were SIGNED to the end as their US label, as osmose had no distribution for them here. i dont recall the end records ever putting their name on cd inserts of albums they didnt actually sign the band for.

and no...peccatum is really fucking terrible. please fucking stop that.

I am too good. :lol:

Actually I dl'ed a torrent, 6 Rare British Prog Albums, recently. :)

edit: As a joke, I thought it would make alot of people VERY happy to have Thy Serpent listed with King Crimson..hahaha