Vote for your favourite The End Records artist

metal_wrath said:
NFU, iirc you stated that the end records was 'horrid' or something like that in a previous post

I have one album from The Gathering "How to Measure a Planet", it is very VERY calm and monotonous, but some some of the songs have an almost psychadelic feel that is amazing. And Anneke is very good, although she's not that hot, and she has short hair :erk:

i said the end records was horrid meaning their webstore is horrid. they stock way too many shit titles, and have gone on a complete downward spiral with their shipping speeds and make 10 times more fuckups now too. and at any rate, having a handful of great acts, doesnt completely redeem them from having a bunch of horrible overrated trash like green carnation, winds, virgin black, pecattum, novembers doom, sculptured and crisis. my point was just that with the ratio of good bands they do have, it outweighs the other current metal labels right now.

Benighted1 said:
hehe I assumed Metal_wrath was hassling some lead singer just because he had short hair, o well my bad
its ok, just read the post before you respond next time :Smug:

NineFeetUnderground said:
and at any rate, having a handful of great acts, doesnt completely redeem them from having a bunch of horrible overrated trash like green carnation, winds, virgin black, pecattum, novembers doom, sculptured and crisis.

wso :)