Vote for your favourite The End Records artist

all_sins_undone said:
i havent heard the gathering because bands that sign to the end records are generally shit. should i give the gathering a listen?
enslaved were on the end records iirc :)

enslaved arent with them anymore. agalloch = mediocre. sigh = mediocre. who the hell is gorillasleep?

ill give you ulver, the gathering and voivoid -kthx-

Benighted1 said:
name a metal label that has a better selection then? Insideout? :lol:
tbh i really dont know anything about labels. all i know is that ive seen a lot of utter shit bands signed to the end records.

all_sins_undone said:
i havent heard the gathering because bands that sign to the end records are generally shit. should i give the gathering a listen?

all_sins_undone said:
tbh i really dont know anything about labels. all i know is that ive seen a lot of utter shit bands signed to the end records.

:lol:

So what your basically saying is you made a statement about a subject you know nothing about?

hmmm well nothing that unusual there then i guess:Smug:

uhh no, im saying that i know alot of people with good taste that like the gathering, so shut the fuck up.

all_sins_undone said:
enslaved arent with them anymore. agalloch = mediocre. sigh = mediocre. who the hell is gorillasleep?

ill give you ulver, the gathering and voivoid -kthx-

woops, no ticket means you cant board the credibility train. best start walking hot shot.

NFU, iirc you stated that the end records was 'horrid' or something like that in a previous post

I have one album from The Gathering "How to Measure a Planet", it is very VERY calm and monotonous, but some some of the songs have an almost psychadelic feel that is amazing. And Anneke is very good, although she's not that hot, and she has short hair :erk: