Vote for Zsuzsa to be yer Troll Queen!

Should I be yer Troll Queen?

• Total voters
@eef: sowwy, couldnt find a homo pirate :lol:

@John: so I assume you are quite satisfied with the choice ;)

@Yanko: and the rest are true? :lol: and be sure, you will always be smarter than eef :p:p

thebigyetti, the Hill Giant
HillGiant.gif

Hill giants grow to be over 10 feet tall and weigh more than 1000 pounds. They are not very intelligent but can act cunning on occasion. They wear filthy hides and fight with crude clubs or by simply throwing rocks at their opponents.

thats pretty spot on for me :lol: except i actually am intelligent:(

MagSec4 said:
Tut you just pulled a 120something IQ score in that site you sent me. You can go ahead and uncheck that 'stupid' box and show Zsuzsa that some Ogres are indeed smart. :)

aeuheauheah hell no
i gotta take that test again, pay more attention and do all the math!
must go beyond 120! o_O

(and it was 125 :p)

Tut Ankh Amon said:
aeuheauheah hell no
i gotta take that test again, pay more attention and do all the math!
must go beyond 12[5] o_O
Yeah, now you have to prove the notion of laziness wrong. Remember, just one more point gets you elegible for the International High IQ Society. You can do it YanG-ko!
(and it was 125 :p)
Yess, but you're all still no match for us, Spawns of the Elemental Plane of Fire at 157 :heh:
And the heat!!! I burrrrrn you all :devil:

Well I could if I had food.. or money for some :erk:

@eef: yeah? what? One day..? :p :p Btw, I wanted to symbolize everybody with these creatures due to their personalities; (and not exactly about the decription of the site) you, f.ex., the two heads represent your two side; the cynic and the honest ;)

@John: I found a new addict for RPG's as it seems :lol:

@Yanko&John: hmm...what test?

Chokehold, the Gargoyle
Gargoyle.gif

These magical beasts appear to be winged stone statues, and a gargoyle will often perch in one spot for days or weeks without moving, since they need no food, water or air. They can suddenly spring into motion and attack, often surprising their foes.

@Xuxa: me honest?? oh shit, did i get drunk and get online? :-S
:p

one day what you ask... one day i shall have ye walk the plank tied to an anvil, straight to the bottom of the sea where ye belong, ye filthy troll!!

ok not cool...i wanna be some kinda of demon...so ill post my own...this is me
9779.jpg

cute? yes...but if u touch my hot chocolate ill claw your FUCKING EYES OUT!

Reactions: MagSec4