Vote for Zsuzsa to be yer Troll Queen!

Should I be yer Troll Queen?

• Total voters
>@eef: well well, at least for me not my left hand is the only amusement

wha? :zombie:
is the crown pressing your brains too hard, dear? you might wanna loosen up that thing... :p

Zsuzsa said:
@John: The weak shall perish...this is the rule of nature :heh: The throne is mine :devil: ;)
Not yours ya big dummy, I was talking about the place Sephiroth thinks he has : p

By the way, I just have to get my hands on a scanner and I'll provide you all with pictures of Zsuzsa :D (eating, drinking, making a funny face, etc.. mwahahaha )

@John: ah mine gott, this is really getting out of hand. It seems that everybody has some pix of me :cry: Dont post any ass-raping and whipping one :p

@eef: well well...was that some kind of a compliment from you? hmmm...I really should mark this day in my calendar :lol:

@Lasse: on your wall? :guh: MY PIC IS ON A SOON-FAMOUS GUITARISTS WALL!!! Isnt that smthing that every girl dream of? :cry:

*faints

:p

orgdrool.gif

this smiley ROCK! hahaha, well, you both seemed to had fun, sound great for you ;)

and for those naugthy one, i got paypal :lol: msg me hahah

@Hearse: thanks :p and you you're a lucky one...you have almost 11,000 posts, have 11 green dots...you were kissed by cute girl...damn u, lucky finnish bastard :D

@_Zsuzsa_: holy shit, girl...you look really different then on those photos we've seen of you...cute, cute :loco:...and damn I envy you that hair...hail you !:worship: