Vote for Zsuzsa to be yer Troll Queen!

Should I be yer Troll Queen?

• Total voters
child_of_bodom666 said:
@_Zsuzsa_: holy shit, girl...you look really different then on those photos we've seen of you...cute, cute :loco:...and damn I envy you that hair...hail you !!:worship:

Thx :oops: But actually that's smthing I also noticed...that I can look VERY different on some pix, dunno the reason why...maybe I am a shapeshifter? :guh:
Don't hail the hair too much, it can be a real pain in the ass sometimes :lol:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Thx :oops: But actually that's smthing I also noticed...that I can look VERY different on some pix, dunno the reason why...maybe I am a shapeshifter? :guh:
Don't hail the hair too much, it can be a real pain in the ass sometimes :lol:
hehe..yep...you're really a shapeshifter i think :D
hmm..."a really pain in the ass"...I am wondering if I understood you right :lol:

Hearse said:
You don't have to be "lucky" to get 11 000 posts,
you just need to lose your so called "life" and start posting like a wacko. :p
haha....then I am on a good way...I quit my "life" few months ago...now I am living here at UM:Spin::p:D
But... is you after that still get a kiss from girl like Zsuzsa, yes.... then you are a lucky bastard, which I am :D :p
I told ya...that's the main reason to be a lucky bastard :heh::p

and god damnit yeah....nice photos...I wont say I envy you...but...this smilie says everything
masturb.gif
!

:D:lol:

Awww, those pix brings back good memories :oops: ;) :D

Hearse said:
Exactly what I thought :lol:
Zsuzsa you don't need to stick everything in your ass,
that's what I tried to explain you last time on the terrace aswell :lol: :p

I think I should be more careful about what I say in the future :D

And the kebab was delicious of course, post those pix with the full and the half-full plate :) (just those when I stare at it! heh)

EagleFlyFree said:
lol!! i don't know wether to "awwww" because of xuxa or to "EEEWWW" because of the lizards that surround her :-D

Hahaha, they are not lizards but true worshippers of mine :lol: Well, their tounge should've behave a lil' bit but that's how really devoted servants act, isnt it? :D