vous êtes une bande de fous.

ça va être suptile ça..! En plus stune bonne chose que les expos soient déménagés..Y'étaient trop null à chier. Au moin les habs sont pas si pire avec Huet.

haha moi a peu près 5 fois dans ma vie pis jpense qui ont gagné 1 fois. Mais c ben mieux regarder une bonne game de hockey que de checker une game de baseball...c vraiment plate.

Bastard child said:
I might make a sentence that you couldn't be able to read.. a pure senten in quebecer.
Most of the sentences I can't read, so ti won't be that hard :p. I never had french classes, what I can understand comes from my knowledge of portuguese, spanish and english.

BloodyScalpel said:
Most of the sentences I can't read, so ti won't be that hard :p. I never had french classes, what I can understand comes from my knowledge of portuguese, spanish and english.

Spanish is a bit similar to french though..and sometime as probably noticed, i put english words in my sentences:p

Bastard child said:
Spanish is a bit similar to french though..and sometime as probably noticed, i put english words in my sentences:p

not really, i speak spanish and french is not like spanish. some words are similar but it's different.

MegustaMucho said:
@bloodyscalpel : anyway, french is useless, unless you want to travel
I want to be 1337 :p and besides, I might end up living in france for some time for some master's degree or something, so I wanna be prepared.

BloodyScalpel said:
I guess all the latin languages are somewhat similar(except romanian, that thing is absurd), but yet I have trouble reading french(unlike spanish, for example), and I'm trying to get rid of that :p I'm gonna begin classes by my university if I can find time, but yet you can't learn if you don't practice so....

or ask Raistlin Majere