vous êtes une bande de fous.

yes i know it lol
you brits tried to assimilate us, we resisted! w00t!
and i know that we stopped the 13 colonies invasion during some part of history... maybe during the acte de quebec or something.

and for the metal group things.. we also have the superb Anomymus X (or not X?)
lol!

Turbo said:
I did know that, and I find it ironic. It was under our rule for a long time, longer than France, yet the bastards still choose to speak French. Oh well good luck in your independance, if you ever get it.

Yeah the reason they choose french was for a question of fidelity towards the king/or queen(I dont know)...They thought like: we allow french canadians to keep their religion and their language but they have to be faithful towards england..and shit like that. And, I dont think that we'll have our independance..even if half of the population voted for cause you have half the pop against you...

Bastard child said:
Yeah the reason they choose french was for a question of fidelity towards the king/or queen(I dont know)...They thought like: we allow french canadians to keep their religion and their language but they have to be faithful towards england..and shit like that. And, I dont think that we'll have our independance..even if half of the population voted for cause you have half the pop against you...

candian french from that time hated frenchs from france because they gave up against the brits. its not a question of fidelity

MegustaMucho said:
candian french from that time hated frenchs from france because they gave up against the brits. its not a question of fidelity

And in that time, france didn't give a fuck either of quebec...they just had in mind trades and mercantillism..

nah mais check tantôt j'voulais juste dire que quand l'angleterre ont conquis el quebec y'ont faite garder leu langue pis leu religion pour qui reste fidèle à l'angleterre pis qu'ils partent pas une révolution...ça avait pas rapport ak la france. Mais sont stupide pareil:p

and i think that finnish sounds like vomitting too.... and i think our language sounds best... it depends of your mother language.
we all think that our language is the best and that it sounds better and more fluid and all

well i just started reading the convo and started reading about quebec separatists and just wanted to give a huge fuck you to thoe stupid fucking separatists, theres not a chance quebec will ever become its own country. but I do have a better use for it, first of all without warning all the english speaking quebec citizens will be airlifted out, next with the help of a stupid easily persuaded leaser (George) we will erradicate the francophones, give quebec to the natives of Canada, and all will be good, theyll probably want to seperate too, but with all the shit we put them through...ehhh why the fuck not:p

spirit crusher said:
well i just started reading the convo and started reading about quebec separatists and just wanted to give a huge fuck you to thoe stupid fucking separatists, theres not a chance quebec will ever become its own country. but I do have a better use for it, first of all without warning all the english speaking quebec citizens will be airlifted out, next with the help of a stupid easily persuaded leaser (George) we will erradicate the francophones, give quebec to the natives of Canada, and all will be good, theyll probably want to seperate too, but with all the shit we put them through...ehhh why the fuck not:p

Heil Hitler.

spirit crusher said:

I'm agains this separatist and blok shit..even if i'm francophone. I wanna stay with canada. When politicians of quebec talk about separation, I just see all the disadvantages of that.

je suis indéci ... d'un côté j'aime bien le canada et d'un autre, si le québec se sépare, l'argent des taxes va venir dans nos coffres et pas dans ceux du fédéral, donc on aura plus d'argent pour les services sociaux