vous êtes une bande de fous.

ND24/7 said:
Just to help you... You can't really say "poor" in French for something that is not related to a ressource, a person, etc... French speaking do the same thing by completely translating their words into an English sentence, so don't worry it's normal. There is a lot of similarities between the two languages, so ppl are tempted to do this. Anyway...

When you use "que" you put it like this " qu' " if the next letter is a vowel.

Verb Tenses are a bitch yeah.. "Je Boire" ; Boire is the the Basic form of the verb.. so you would need to change it to "Je bois" since it's first person singular.

In overall, you're not that bad. ;)

"mon français est pauvre" peux marcher dans sa phrase, dans le sens que son fraçais n'est pas assez develloppé

Miss*Lie said:
thanks for the help!
i love french. most part of my family lives in france, and i got familiar with the language... but my problem is the grammar and the verb tenses...
but if you don't mind, j'ecris en français ici, mais il faut que vous m'aidais (??????) ahahaahaahahah!

bonne idée, on aime aider tous ceux qui nous le demandent :D

Miss*Lie said:
merci!!! il faut que j'apprendre le français parce que dans le année prochaine je vas etudier cette langue à la université.
je necessite de savoir comment sont les verbes, la structure de la grammaire et comment je peux formuler les phrases.

(is it good???)

merci!!! il faut que j'apprendre le français parce que dans l'année prochaine je vais étudier cette langue à l'université.
je dois savoir comment sont les verbes, la structure de la grammaire et comment je peux formuler les phrases.

fixed

en général ton français n'est pas mauvais, il faut juste l'améliorer un peu

regardless on the season and the players, senators fuckin own them..and when they played again habs, they missed some good players and habs were just lucky. they suck.

Bastard child said:
regardless on the season and the players, senators fuckin own them..and when they played again habs, they missed some good players and habs were just lucky. they suck.
I wish I could say something to defend the habs.. but I just can't. Guess that the Sens own them anytime (or almost...). Last game Ray Emery (Haha his name always makes me laugh ; Ray M Ray) got owned though.

Miss*Lie said:
:cry: ... :cry:

i think i'll keep this in english, then...
:lol: No... maybe you can say that, I just never said it myself and never heard anyone say that either. But maybe I'm just a retard...

And keep trying.. you're not that bad! :)

ND24/7 said:
I wish I could say something to defend the habs.. but I just can't. Guess that the Sens own them anytime (or almost...). Last game Ray Emery (Haha his name always makes me laugh ; Ray M Ray) got owned though./QUOTE]

Last time, Chara and Redden werent in the game. And Emery, he sucks..kindda...:lol:They lost again Leaf this night 5-1:lol: :erk:
And habs, they fuckin sucked that night, even aebischer sucked. They have no chance again new jersey..I'm pretty sure. Lets just hope Trashers will lose.