Vow time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Richard

Hello there
Mar 23, 2006
Wouldn't you like to know
It's time people. Everyone copy this line I'll post at the bottom and fill in your name and post it in a reply. From hence forth, we shall all put Dave on ignore, and NEVER REPLY TO A GODDAMN THING HE SAYS. Anyone found conversing with Dave, will then be put on ignore by the populace of GMD and so on and so forth. This shit has got to stop. Obviously I'll be the first.

I, King Richard, swear to uphold my vow to shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him for the betterment of GMD and humanity.

I Rabid Headbanger, swear to uphold my vow to shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him for the betterment of GMD and humanity.

INFERNAL HAILS.

I, The Ozzman, swear to uphold my vow to shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him for the betterment of GMD and humanity.

Also going in my sig so I never forget and succumb to the fate of being ignored by all here.

All hail to me bitches, I shall beknight you all.

Btw, that's a good idea Ozzman. Everyone sig this shit too so we know who's "signed" the pledge. Whoever has this in their sig and replies to dave, gets kicked in the fucking testicles, via the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.