Vow time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i get it
usually im not one to judge before i really find out what someone's like but that sounds like it sucks

attention whores:puke:

I will sign.
I, fleshmountain, swear to uphold my vow to shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him for the betterment of GMD and humanity. Should I get rid of the thing in my sig about the tainted one's adoration of whale penises?

Dammit people, CO-FUCKING-EXIST.

But that ruins the whole 'angry mob' atmosphere we have goin

Actually I've intentionally not responded to him for a while now and have been telling others to do the same.

Tis what I have been doing/trying as well.

I, Mathiäs, swear to uphold my vow to shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him for the betterment of GMD and humanity.

I, TIACN, swear to uphold my vow to shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him for the betterment of GMD and humanity.

I swear. I can't fucking take it anymore and I will now be placing it on ignore.

I, TIACN, swear to uphold my vow to shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him for the betterment of GMD and humanity.

I swear. I can't fucking take it anymore and I will no be placing it on ignore.

horray!

I throw myself on the mercy of the court. Please don't hang me or cut my head off. :cry:

Jesus fucking christ. Way to be the one. You couldn't even last ONE DAY!

god

I should have your head in a noose for that, but lucky you, theres this thing called the internet in my way, so I'll let it slide for now. NO MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.