Vow time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've told everyone multiple times to fucking do this. Now how about you people actually follow through until the annoyance ceases?

im sorry if this is a noob question but what has this Dave done to piss you guys off so much? i havent been around this forum long enough to know i guess, but he seems to pretty much be pissing everyone off.

For me, it was the many pictures of him with his shirt off that made the glass overflow... :erk:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the way he refers to himself as an 8/10! The numerical thing, really, but that in particular! Shit, that's vile...

im sorry if this is a noob question but what has this Dave done to piss you guys off so much? i havent been around this forum long enough to know i guess, but he seems to pretty much be pissing everyone off.

The one whom shall not be named is a total attention whore. He always steals the thread and starts talking about how awesome he is and how rich he's going to be and shit, and he posts pictures of his fatt and calls it a six pack and says he's built. He's basically a self centered little bitch, and were sick of his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.