Vow time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you do, maybe you'd stop failing to troll my posts and try to make me look stupid. You're starting to get really fucking annoying.

I can't help it. I am not intentionally following your posts around. Thanks for that last comment. I like being annoying.

Aside from all this I just want to let you know I appreciate your service to our country. Seriously.

I can't help it. I am not intentionally following your posts around. Thanks for that last comment. I like being annoying.

Aside from all this I just want to let you know I appreciate your service to our country. Seriously.

...Killing him with kindness?

I thought it was a scarecrow dressed up like a nazi...:err:

Whatever it was, it was fucking awesome, and had a lot more character than some band logo. :Smug:

meh, I'm trying to avoid another dave fiasco with someone else on the board...t r y i n g

:lol:

I don't think AchrisK is going to turn into another Dave. He may say some stupid shit sometimes, but he's nowhere near as egotistical as Dave.

Updated list of all those who have joined:

King Richard
Rabid Headbanger
Ender Rises
Crimson Velvet
The Ozzman
Highbulletmind
Fleshmountain
Mathias
Eeeevvvviiilllleee????
TIACN
Hatebreeder
CaGeD iN
(M)aggot
Faith No More
genocide roach
Krig (unofficial)
cookiecutter (unofficial)
rfe
mutantllama
IWP
vihris-gari
Susan errr s a o
Patrick Bateman
kil (unofficial)
zoidberg

I think the numbers speak for themselves. That's alot more than I ever fathomed would follow through with it.

(unofficial) = Are following the "rules" but didn't put it in their sig.

edit: added kil
edit2: added zoidberg

Status
Not open for further replies.