VOYAGER in BROOKLYN 9/11 Roll Call

Anybody know anything about parking in that area? I've never been to Brooklyn before and I am driving in from Jersey.
Well, Google Earth shows street parking around the venue. Don't know how hard it would be to land a spot. About six blocks away Henry St. is a Central Parking gargage quoting $11 rate. I usually street park in Brooklyn, but not familiar with that area.

Well, Google Earth shows street parking around the venue. Don't know how hard it would be to land a spot. About six blocks away Henry St. is a Central Parking gargage quoting $11 rate. I usually street park in Brooklyn, but not familiar with that area.

Awesome, thank you!

So you guys ready for the show or what?!?

Yeah you should be able to get street parking over there within a few blocks of the place. Manhattan Ave is a busy road but if you go North/East from the venue a couple blocks it's residential so you should be able to find some street parking.

(Glenn, if you wanna combine this thread with the other one from earlier, please do so and we won't have multiples).

I'm speechless about last night. Thank you SO very much everyone who came down. Thank you to all of the bands who put on an AMAZING show. ProgPower folks, you're in for quite the treat from CE and Voyager. Holy crap...

Voyager absolutely kicked ass and took names. Their new track "The Meaning of I" is sick! You guys in Atlanta are going to be in for a treat. I will say this much: 1) Glenn, kudos for booking them for PPUSA. You knew what you were doing when you did. 2) If you are not a fan of this band after they play, you hate metal, period. Suspyre proved three things last night: 1)The reason why USCIS screws with European bands is to give bands like Suspyre more opportunities to show their talents. 2) That Clay Barton (RevClayton) is one of the most underrated frontmen in metal. If you saw him last night, you should be asking yourself...3)Why is Suspyre playing a dive like the Matchless instead of opening for C&C or DT, something they should RIGHTFULLY be doing. And, I mean that sincerely. I have long wanted to catch Suspyre live. Man, I am glad I did. Cypher Seer was great last night, despite not having their second guitarist. Would have loved to see them in full power. Was not intending to see them, but caught most of their set. Jesus Christ! They are good. I cannot really give a fair critique on CE as I was burnt by that point and I left when they played their last song.

Milton, it was great to meet you and Clay last night. THANKYOU for the show, and hope to see Intromental around Brooklyn again soon, hear? :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Let me get the buzz out of my head, and I will post pictures. Peace!

Voyager was incredible live... Im at work, running on only 3 Hours of sleep with a neck and back that are killing me and it was entirely worth it. Can't wait for friday in Atlanta!

Thanks for the kind words...I'm dragging at work today, but I would not have it any other way. I had such an amazing time hanging out with good friends and banging my head to some good music. Voyager and CE are both class acts and I wish I could be in Atlanta to watch them tear it up again.

Till the next time...

Voyager's "The Meaning of I"

Is it just me or is this a new sound for them? It seems like a big break from that big Euro powerprog sound that I've been bored to death of and more like they're taking a clue from some of the djent-y groove metal bands...but still pretty much prog.

Actually it reminds me a little of Sybreed. (Like Emma-0)

Last edited by a moderator: